[NTG-context] command line arguments to specify output directory

A A amine.aboufirass at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 18:24:54 CEST 2022

Dear All,

I would like to ask whether there exists a command line option to the
context executable which would allow me to specify the directory in which I
would like my output to be dumped.

I have noticed that if I call the executable outside the directory in which
the .tex file resides, my supporting files (and resulting pdf) are dumped
outside the directory in which the .tex file is located.

Any help would be most welcome. Thanks for your consideration.

Regards,

Amine