[NTG-context] upload

Mikael Sundqvist mickep at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 16:10:04 CEST 2022

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 6:37 AM Otared Kavian <otared at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mikael,

Hi Otared,

> Thanks for your explanation and the example you sent about \definemathsimplealign (I didn’t get immediately that « sesac » in the command \startmathfenced[sesac] means « cases » in reverse or mirrored… I guess this is a wise and humourous choice by Hans :-) ).

I guess so too :)

> Regarding \startcases, it seems that it is still not possible to number each equation, but I may be overlooking something. I’ll try a few examples and will let you know, as well as Hans.

Hm, but a cases environment does not provide several formulas. This is
just one formula:

\startformula
|x|=
\startcases
\NC x \NC x>0\NR
\NC 0 \NC x=0\NR
\NC -x \NC x<0\NR
\stopcases
\stopformula

and as such should have (at most) one equation number, right?

Only Hans knows if it is (easily) doable to add the possibility to add
numbers to each three lines.

By the way, thanks for testing and commenting!

/Mikael