[NTG-context] upload

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 06:37:18 CEST 2022

Hi Mikael,

Thanks for your explanation and the example you sent about \definemathsimplealign (I didn’t get immediately that « sesac » in the command \startmathfenced[sesac] means « cases » in reverse or mirrored… I guess this is a wise and humourous choice by Hans :-) ).

Regarding \startcases, it seems that it is still not possible to number each equation, but I may be overlooking something. I’ll try a few examples and will let you know, as well as Hans.

Best regards: Otared