[NTG-context] upload

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 23:22:58 CEST 2022

Hi Hans,

Thank you for the new upload and the improvements you mention about the handling of math stuff. Thanks also to Mikael for the follow up of these matters.

I noticed that in math mode the command \cal does not work anymore and one has to use \mathcal.
However in almost all of my documents I use Lucida Bright OT, and in some occasions I replace its calligraphic letters by the slots from Asana Math with the following definitions:

\definefallbackfamily[myfont][math][Asana Math]
	[range={uppercasescript,lowercasescript}]

% lucida font
\definefontfamily[myfont][serif][Lucida Bright OT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][math][LucidaBrightMathOT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][sans][LucidaSansOT]
\definefontfamily[myfont][mono][LucidaSansTypewriterOT]

\setupbodyfont[myfont,9pt]

It seems that with the changes made recently the above definitions must be modified in order to have Asana Math show up.

So, I am asking for help from Mikael in this regard…

Also, it would be nice to have a few explanations about the new stuff in math alignments.

Best regards: Otared K.