[NTG-context] Fwd: documentation for \cite and \setupcite commands

A A amine.aboufirass at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 20:36:55 CEST 2022

Another question, *Bibliographies, the ConTeXt way *by Hans Hagen and Alan
Braslau introduces a parameter not shown in the \cite doc in ConTeXt
garden, namely "righttext".

Moreover, this answer
<https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/73131/how-to-add-page-numbers-to-apa-citations-in-context>
introduces
an "extras" parameter, also not included in ConTeXt garden. Am I missing
something here?