[NTG-context] Make footnote/endnote number not superscript?

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 21:52:15 CET 2022

Bruce, I suppose one way to achieve your aim, if there is no easy way to
prevent superscript, would be to put your reference in parentheses: (See
my video at link 1), followed by the normal superscript number for
footnote anchors. You can still go with the endnotes.

The other thing, and I know this because I am often having to deal with
long URLs, is to remember to use \hyphenatedurl{}, and you can determine
separately where the breaks occur if the default is not to your liking.

I know it is not quite what you were looking for, but it would be a
simple solution and not to distracting.

Julian