[NTG-context] Metafun, difficulty with graphical element in the margin

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Sun Mar 20 16:53:27 CET 2022

Hoi Wolfgang!

thank you for your suggestion. Your example indeed works. However if I apply this to my situation, which is

\startsectionblockenvironment[bodymatter]
	\setups{Thumb-pictures}
\stopsectionblockenvironment

nothing happens. I.e. I get no error, but also no picture, indicating, that the \setups command is not executed..

Kind regards

Willi