[NTG-context] Metafun, difficulty with graphical element in the margin

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 11:28:19 CET 2022

Willi Egger via ntg-context schrieb am 19.03.2022 um 21:42:
> Hello Otared,
>
> thanks so much for your testing and comments. — Tthe problem is, that this thumb-picture should only be placed in the \startboydmatter..\stopbodymatter sections. In the case of this book however there are the title pages and quite some text including the TOC in the \startfrontmatter..\stopfrontmatter. SO I end up with being forced to invoke the setups at the beginning of the bodymatter.

Use sectionblockenvironment to set value which are only applied in the
frontmatter, bodymatter etc.

%%%% begin example
% Global settings for all chapters
\setuphead[chapter][style=\ssc]

% Local settings for chapter in the bodymatter block
\startsectionblockenvironment[bodypart]
\setuphead[chapter][color=blue]
\stopsectionblockenvironment

\starttext