[NTG-context] Metafun, difficulty with graphical element in the margin

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Sat Mar 19 21:42:34 CET 2022

Hello Otared,

thanks so much for your testing and comments. — Tthe problem is, that this thumb-picture should only be placed in the \startboydmatter..\stopbodymatter sections. In the case of this book however there are the title pages and quite some text including the TOC in the \startfrontmatter..\stopfrontmatter. SO I end up with being forced to invoke the setups at the beginning of the bodymatter.

Thanks!
Kind regards

Willi