[NTG-context] \setupheadertexts for chapters with different authors

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Sat Mar 19 10:18:14 CET 2022

Hi Julian,

you’re right, the example didn’t do what you wanted, and it didn’t
intend to.

Using \getmarking you can get a section title (or another “mark”), you
can’t combine it with the variable commands, and you don’t need it for
your case.

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/getmarking isn’t really helpful
since there’s no example with section titles, but it shows you can also
get previous or next “marks”.

BTW, I can’t remember when you need \structurevariable vs.
\namedstructurevariable...

Hraban