[NTG-context] Metafun, difficulty with graphical element in the margin

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Fri Mar 18 20:29:34 CET 2022

Good evening!

I have a dictionary where I would like to include thumb-pictures in the margin. — When I use the attached code with a single \startchapter...\stopchapter, it works. However if I add another \startchapter…\stopchapter before loading the setups for the thumb-picture metafun throws an error about not having complete information for performing a transformation.

I am currently using the before last version of LMTX-ConTeXT (January 21st 2022).

Could someone try to compile?

Thanks, kind regards

Willi