[NTG-context] Errors compiling the MetaFun manual

Marco Patzer lists at homerow.info
Sun Mar 13 08:47:25 CET 2022

Hi!

I tried to compile the MetaFun manual from

  /doc/context/sources/general/manuals/metafun

and ran into a few issues. I don't know if that's expected or if
it's supposed to work on a current LMTX.

Attached are the first two issues. It takes a while to boil it down
to MWEs. Let me know if I should report the other errors, too.

I'm not using the failing bits myself, so I don't need fix for that.
Motivation is to help find issues with the current release.

Marco