[NTG-context] New upload is DOA on my M1 Mac

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Sat Mar 12 18:41:16 CET 2022

Hi Gavin!

On MacOSX go to "Finder" and search the app. Then, click the app icon
while holding down the "Control" key on the keyboard, then choose "Open"
from the pop-up menu.

Click on "Open". The app is saved as an exception in your security
settings and you can open it later by double-clicking it, like any saved
app.

Hope it helps !

JP

Le 12/03/2022 à 17:18, Gavin via ntg-context a écrit :
> Hi Mojca,
>
> I think my security settings are preventing me from using this luametatex file. When trying to update the installation, I got a window that says:
>
> 	“luametatex” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.
>
> When I tried running mtxrun --generate, in Terminal, I got the response:
>
> 	zsh: permission denied: mtxrun
>
> I’m not sure how to get around this.
>
> Gavin
>

>> On Mar 12, 2022, at 8:31 AM, Mojca Miklavec via ntg-context<ntg-context at ntg.nl>  wrote:
>>
>> Hans,
>>
>> I manually uploaded luametatex for arm64-darwin now.
>> Not that I actually checked anything.
>>
>> Gavin, are you willing to try the binary from
>>     https://dl.contextgarden.net/build/luametatex/arm64-darwin/
>> ?
>>
>> Mojca

Jean-Pierre Delange