[NTG-context] New upload is DOA on my M1 Mac

Gavin gavinpublic at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 17:18:15 CET 2022

Hi Mojca,

I think my security settings are preventing me from using this luametatex file. When trying to update the installation, I got a window that says:

	“luametatex” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

When I tried running mtxrun --generate, in Terminal, I got the response:

	zsh: permission denied: mtxrun

I’m not sure how to get around this.

Gavin