[NTG-context] New upload is DOA on my M1 Mac

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:18:03 CET 2022

> question for mojca: i see al getting compiled, even the vm on the mac
> but not the arm mac bin itself so is the main one listening to the
> master? : luametatex.darwin-arm64.moj stays inactive

I noticed that problem already before reaching the machine, but I
couldn't quite figure out what was wrong (I was too tired to debug
yesterday evening).

Python apparently keeps throwing some exceptions on the buildbot master.

Maybe I should just compile the binary and upload it manually for now.

Mojca