[NTG-context] help with facing page image

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:48:17 CET 2022

If you mean

\setuphead

[chapter]

[beforesection={\pageinjection[chapter:start]},

insidesection={\pageinjection[chapter:insert][name=\structureuservariable{image}][name=\structureuservariable{scale}]}]

\starttext

\startchapter[title={My title}] [image=Chapter1.jpg][scale=500]

\setups[pageinjection:chapter:image]

\dorecurse{7}{\samplefile{lorem}}

\stopchapter

I tried that (and a few other combinations of the kind) but to no effect.

Julian