[NTG-context] help with facing page image

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 23:02:17 CET 2022

Am endeavouring to explore Wolfgang's very 'elegant' solution to this
facing page challenge. The exploration has included a look at
base/mkxl/page-inj.mklx (thanks Sreeram for reminding me of this) where
I see immediately that the approach is experimental and where it says
also that 'probably more alternatives will be added'. I wonder if that
last phrase also includes the ability to manipulate the image(s) either
generally or in individual cases?

So, for example., say I need (and in fact I do!) to change some aspect
of individual images, e.g. I might want to scale=500, or fiddle with
width/height of a particular image. At the moment I cannot see a way of
doing this for each image. I wondered if the commented out setups in the
response to this question might be a clue, but so far haven't been able
to get that to have any effect.

Julian