[NTG-context] help with facing page image

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 01:52:07 CET 2022

Special thanks to Sreeram, Wolfgang, Bruce, Hraban for help with this
issue, ranging from the simplest 'manual' approach (Bruce) to one that I
must confess I could never have thought of using: definepageinjection
(Wolfgang). Needless to say, all contributions work, with a bit of
adjustment in each case for my particular situation.

The one common factor in all four contributions is the use of setups, so
a light has begun flashing for me: setups are such an important feature
of ConTeXt for solving many problems!

Thanks to all,

Julian