[NTG-context] help with facing page image

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 09:27:22 CET 2022

Appreciate your assistance. I'll do my best with what you offer here. Of
course, I've always said these images are at the beginning, not "the end
of their respective chapters" and I've already indicated how the images
are named, simply as Chapter1.jpg  and so on, so I'll need to work
around these differences in your example. But with trial and error,
let's hope I get there!

Thank you,

Julian