[NTG-context] help with facing page image

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:20:03 CET 2022

I can see how that works, Sreeram, especially the chapter:after to cope
with the chapters ending on an even page. Though I will have to try it
now on a copy of the real document to test it there.

All ten images are different, though, in my case (Chapter1.jpg,
Chapter2.jpg... Chapter10.jpg all in a pics directory, so I'd point
\setupexternalfigures to that). I wonder if there is a way to list them
so that they get called in order as chapters proceed. A kind of "if such
and such then \setlayer 1,2,3...."

Julian