[NTG-context] help with facing page image

śrīrāma citturs at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 06:41:13 CET 2022

On Monday, March 7, 2022 11:08 AM śrīrāma wrote:

> From what I understood from your explanation, I have this:

A formatted version below –

%%% SOF
  % for 'mill'
  \setupexternalfigures[location={default}]

  \definelayer
    [mill]
    [x=0mm,
     y=0mm,
     width=\paperwidth,
     height=\paperheight,repeat=yes]
  \setlayer
    [mill]
    {\externalfigure[mill][width=\paperwidth]}

  \startsetups chapter:before
  \doifoddpageelse{}
    {\pushbackground[page]
     \setupbackgrounds[page][background=mill]
     \page[empty]
     \popbackground}
  \stopsetups

  \startsetups chapter:after
  \doifoddpageelse{}
    {\page[empty]}
  \stopsetups

  \setuphead
    [chapter]
    [page=yes,
     before=\directsetup{chapter:before},
     aftersection=\directsetup{chapter:after}]

  \starttext
  \dorecurse{10}{
    \startchapter[title={Chapter \convertnumber{word}{\recurselevel}}]
      \input knuth
      \blank
      \input tufte
      \blank