[NTG-context] Problems with itemize with several columns

Xavier B. somenxavier at posteo.net
Fri Feb 25 13:34:44 CET 2022

Thanks, Bruce, for clarifying this. But can we put 'c' character in the second column. So 'c' and its math content were together.
The annoying thing is that the letter is in one column and its content in another.

Thanks,

On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 23:04:43 +0000
Bruce Horrocks <ntg at scorecrow.com> ha escrit: