[NTG-context] Problems with itemize with several columns

Xavier B. somenxavier at posteo.net
Wed Feb 23 09:59:58 CET 2022

Hi,

I try to solve this, but I could not. Can you please help me.
I make a math problem sheet. In "Exercici 1.2", I put a itemize with three columns, but the 'c' exercise jumps to second column. I want that a, b, c remains in the first column, d, e, f in the second and g, h, i in the third.

I tried \column command but it's worse.

I attached the source and generated pdf.

My version of context is:
 context --version
mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 1.04
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file: /usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2021.03.05 19:11
mtx-context     | main context file: /usr/share/texmf-dist/tex/context/base/mkxl/context.mkxl
mtx-context     | current version: 2021.03.05 19:11

Thanks in advance,

Xavier

PS: Please CCme