[NTG-context] \hyphenatedurl in non-hyphenation context

denis.maier at unibe.ch denis.maier at unibe.ch
Tue Feb 15 09:51:44 CET 2022

Thanks. That works.

Denis

Von: ntg-context <ntg-context-bounces at ntg.nl> Im Auftrag von jbf via ntg-context
Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. Februar 2022 00:16
An: Denis Maier via ntg-context <ntg-context at ntg.nl>; mailing list for ConTeXt users <ntg-context at ntg.nl>
Cc: jbf <roma83537 at gmail.com>
Betreff: Re: [NTG-context] \hyphenatedurl in non-hyphenation context

You could try this (note the url setup then called in before \hyphenatedurl):
\setuppapersize[A6]

\setuphead[chapter][align={right,nothyphenated}]

 \startsetups url

\setupalign[hyphenated]

\stopsetups

\starttext

\chapter[title={asdf asdf \goto{\setup[url]\hyphenatedurl{https://doi.org/10.12345/12345.12345}}[url(https://doi.org/10.12345/12345.12345)]}]

bla

\stoptext
Julian

On 14/2/22 22:17, Denis Maier via ntg-context wrote:
Hi,

I have defined chapter headings set to nothyphenated. Yet, sometimes occur DOIs in these chapter headings, and I would obviously want those to be broken across lines.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\setuppapersize[A6]
\setuphead[chapter][align={right,nothyphenated}]

\starttext

\chapter[title={asdf asdf \goto{\hyphenatedurl{https://doi.org/10.12345/12345.12345}}[url(https://doi.org/10.12345/12345.12345)]}]
bla
\stoptext

For now, I’m changing the definition to \setuphead[chapter][align={right,lesshyphenation}], but is there a way to disable hyphenation, but still break urls across lines?

Best,
Denis

wiki     : http://contextgarden.net