[NTG-context] Indented Paragraph After Float?

śrīrāma citturs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 03:10:30 CET 2022

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022 7:12 AM Michael Urban via ntg-context wrote:
> produces output (for me) with the next paragraph after the figure placement
> unindented.  I cannot think of a workaround hack in this case.

Some location values seem to affect the indentation in the next paragraph. A fix
is to use \indentation after \stopplacefigure.

    \setupfloat[figure][indentnext=yes]
    \starttext
    %\setupbodyfont[11pt]
    \setupindenting[yes, medium]
    \input ward
    \endgraf

    \startplacefigure[title=A Figure,location={page,auto}]
    \startframedtext \input ward.tex \stopframedtext
    \stopplacefigure
    \indentation
    Why am I not indented?

    \input ward