[NTG-context] Indented Paragraph After Float?

Michael Urban urban.m at ca.rr.com
Tue Feb 8 02:42:47 CET 2022

As always, it is hard to tell whether this is my stupidity, the wrong version of ConText, or a bug.

\setupfloat[figure][indentnext=yes]
\starttext
%\setupbodyfont[11pt]
\setupindenting[yes, medium]
\input ward
\startplacefigure[title=A Figure,location=page]
\startframedtext \input ward.tex \stopframedtext
\stopplacefigure

Why am I not indented?

\input ward
\stoptext

produces output (for me) with the next paragraph after the figure placement unindented.  I cannot think of a workaround hack in this case.

mtx-context     | ConTeXt Process Management 1.03
mtx-context     |
mtx-context     | main context file: /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkiv
mtx-context     | current version: 2020.03.10 14:44
mtx-context     | main context file: /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context/base/mkiv/context.mkxl
mtx-context     | current version: 2020.03.10 14:44