[NTG-context] Regular Online meeting

Gerhard Schramm dregs at unitybox.de
Mon Feb 7 22:12:39 CET 2022

Dear Hraban, Dear Hans

I'm looking for a way to automatically rotate a graphic
(DIN_A4_PDF_Pages). I try to manage technical manuals with Context.
(Which is really great!) To do this, I have to import always new
PDF-pages (technical sketches) , which can be in landscape or portrait
format. The pages should always be displayed as large as possible on the
pages of my manuals. (I have no influence on the PDF's, as they come
from other departments.) Do you see a possibility here? kind regards Gerd