[NTG-context] lmtx

Hans Hagen j.hagen at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 3 22:00:39 CET 2022

Hi,

There haven't been updates and the reason is that we're in the middle of
math and/or wrapping up on transliteration / indic (for which there is
also a nice wiki page being made).

Concerning math, we're progressing with some rather flexible spacing,
penalty, linebreak extensions but don't want to risk that when not used
it gives different results (probably not all can be completely
compatible but that is a side effect of getting rid of some hard coded
assumptions in the engine). One objective is to make input a bit easier
and predictable, esp wrt the often needed correction spacing (\, and
friends).

Anyway, in addition to Mikaels request for input an while ago ... if
there are 'tex math annoyances' that you think originate in the way tex
expects input, and you'd like them to be taken into account, let us know.