[NTG-context] \asciimode and MetaPost in LMTX result in “Isolated expression”

Marco Patzer lists at homerow.info
Mon Jan 31 20:02:42 CET 2022

Hi!

LMTX seems to have an issue with \asciimode and MetaPost:

\asciimode
\starttext
  \startMPcode
    fill unitsquare scaled 2cm;
  \stopMPcode
\stoptext

Results in:

metafun         > log > error: Isolated expression
metafun         > log >
metapost        > trace > <error> 􏼥.dash.patterns
metapost        > trace > <to be read again> vardef
metafun         > log >
metafun         > log > I couldn't find an '=' or ':=' after the expression that is shown above this
error message, so I guess I'll just ignore it and carry on.
metafun         > log >
metapost        > trace > <line 107> vardef dashpattern(text t) =

Marco

ConTeXt  ver: 2022.01.21 20:13 LMTX  fmt: 2022.1.21