[NTG-context] registers, how to ignore quote marks

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 21:55:38 CET 2022

No, I had already tried that. It places the subentry at the top of the
list of subentries, not in its correct alphabetical order. Using the
example below, I assume you meant (I am including text before and after):

The \index[Plenary+periti]{Plenary Council+{\it periti} (experts)} group
comprises 10 members.

There are nine subentries altogether, and quite a number under 'p', like
\index{Plenary Council+preparations for}. The italicised /periti /should
come just before the latter (preparations for) but, using the double key
above it comes first in the list. The same happens with the subentry
surrounded by single quotes. It too comes first in the list if I use a
double key. So clearly it is the fact that there is formatting ({\it
something}) or quotes ({‘word’}) in a subentry that causes the problem,
and I am wondering how to overcome this.

Julian