[NTG-context] control cite - bibliographical references

r.ermers at hccnet.nl r.ermers at hccnet.nl
Sun Jan 30 10:25:28 CET 2022

Dear list,

I am struggling with the color of bibliographical references.

I found (Ulrike’s) hack to render the items in the bibliography the regular color (black):

\appendtoks \iflocation \letinteractionparameter{color}\empty \fi \to \everybtxlistrendering.

There the problem seems to relate to the use of \setupinteraction.

Now, in my citations (\cite[Douma1979a]) the authornames are still colored.  Douma, 1979a, 86

I examined the contextgarden site, read and tried the answers to previous questions, but could not find out how to do this.

Is there a way to control the author names?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Robert