[NTG-context] How to create multiple PDFs from one TeX file?

Joel uaru99 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 29 15:47:16 CET 2022

I have several books in a set that have many things I'd like to have linked together, such as page references, shared indexes, shared glossaries, etc.
One solution I see is putting all the files together, then using a tool like pdfjam to seperate the pages later, but I'm wondering if ConTeXt can already produce multiple files, or a split in the PDF, already?
I tried this code below, as I hoped it would create two PDFs, but it only rendered everything between the first set of `\starttext` and `\stoptext`.
--Joel
Minimum example:
\starttext
This is document 1.