[NTG-context] registers, how to ignore quote marks

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 11:02:36 CET 2022

Thanks for this response. I'll have to work on this (but tomorrow...
it's late at night for me at the moment). I can see part of what you
mean: I can use, for example \index[myindex]{\it Book title} (Book
Author) and get the correct result, but not sorted properly, so I have
to understand how, as you say, to 'set the sort entry to the unformatted
version' which is not clear to me at the moment. I'll tackle it on the
morrow when I'm thinking more clearly!

Julian