[NTG-context] registers, how to ignore quote marks

Henning Hraban Ramm texml at fiee.net
Sat Jan 29 10:43:55 CET 2022

Am 29.01.22 um 06:23 schrieb jbf via ntg-context:
> Any thoughts (but I'm pretty sure this isn't fully explained in the
> wiki) how I can get part of the index entry in italics and part
> normal? That might be a bit more difficult I think.

If you want to format the page number or the whole entry, you can use
processors. But if you want to format only parts of the entry, I don’t
see an other solution than to use formatting in the entry and set the
sort entry to the unformatted version like:

\index[myindexentry]{{\it my} index entry}

otherwise the name of the used commands/macros is used for the index
ordering.

Hraban