[NTG-context] registers - only part of an entry to be italics

jbf roma83537 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 04:35:12 CET 2022

Let me add one more difficulty I have come across with registers. I need
the title of a book to be in italics (and know exactly how to do that
with \defineprocessor), but the author's name to follow is to be normal,
not italic. So I need: /book name/, author name.

I tried setting up a second \defineprocessor with style=normal and
introducing that after the first one in an index entry, but I can see
that only one processor can be introduced in an entry, not two. How can
I achieve the desired result?

Julian