[NTG-context] May I credit you in DTK?

śrīrāman citturs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 13:58:00 CET 2022

⋮
⋮
> If you don’t want that, I’ll remove your name, of course.
> You are also welcome to correct me, if I misunderstood you/something.

Hi,

I am flattered that you want to credit me, but am not sure why you would want
to do so: I am just a beginner here (relatively) and only recently from a
month or two back got involved with the indic things.

If you want to anyway, then I would only request you to kindly use my given
name: śrīrāman (or śrīrāma) as very few people outside family know me as
kauśika. I had created this account for personal use some time back and never
thought to change the name. Now since I am professionally involved in this I
have changed it to my given name.

Thanks,
śrīrāman (kauśika)