[NTG-context] new upload

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Sat Jan 22 07:06:57 CET 2022

On Fri, 21 Jan 2022, Hans Hagen via ntg-context wrote:

> - initial indic transliteration support .. recent indic (font)
> experiences and transliteration tricks will be eplained by kauśika

I finally thought that I'd try out how typesetting Hindi works with ConTeXt, but I don't get the correct output.

Input: आदित्य (See complete attached file)

Output: See attached.

Note that ि  "vowel sign I" should be attached to  द "letter  da" but it is attached to  य "letter ya". Do I need to enable a particular feature?

Thanks,
Aditya