[NTG-context] SimpleSlides and Visual counters

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:56:48 CET 2022

Hi Aditya,

Some time ago I reported an issue with LMTX regarding your visual counter (at least the version used in the simpleslides module).
Now I think I have found where the issue comes from: it is due to the fact that somehow the conditional

	if PageNumber > 2 :

		[some code]

	fi ;

is not treated correctly, and if one removes the conditional while keeping only [some code] above, then the visual counter is shown correctly.

I am sending you the TeX file where you can see that if lines 17 and 46 are uncommented then the visual counter does not show up.

Thanks for your help: Otared K.