[NTG-context] Placement of figures

Willi Egger context at boede.nl
Thu Jan 13 18:29:25 CET 2022

Hi all,

I have a project with my brother in which 5 foto’s are placed with the XY arrangement in a row. Now we see, that the floats are not placed all on the correct position. I tried all kind of things, but I am not able to fix them in the desired position. — When using the key location=top, all figures are placed correctly. This does not work with location=center.

I attach the sources in this mai and will send the compiled file in a next mail.