[NTG-context] Spacing issue in itemize

Gavin gavinpublic at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 17:48:16 CET 2022

Hi list,

When I define an items group, it seems to mess up the spacing for a nested item group. See example below. Any ideas?

I’m typesetting with

	> ConTeXt  ver: 2022.01.06 19:51 LMTX  fmt: 2022.1.9  int: english/english

on an M1 Mac.

Thanks!
Gavin

\usemodule[visual]

\defineitemgroup[questions]
\setupquestions [each] [n]

\starttext
This numbered list uses my item group \quotation{questions.} The itemize inside is missing space above item (a).
\startquestions
  \item \fakewords{15}{20}
    \startitemize[a][left=(,stopper=,right=)]
      \item \fakewords{10}{15}
      \item \fakewords{10}{15}
    \stopitemize
  \item \fakewords{10}{15}
\stopquestions

This numbered list uses itemize. The itemize inside has the expected space above item (a).
\startitemize[n]