[NTG-context] Wiki: new commands not automatically available for autogenerated syntax (was LTR footnotes from RTL paragraph)

denis.maier at unibe.ch denis.maier at unibe.ch
Thu Jan 13 06:22:03 CET 2022

Hi, I wanted to wikify a new command, but I don't fully understand what to do...

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

[...]
> >> i'll add this (only a few line addition with no performance hit):
> >>
> >>     \definealign[MyAlign][r2l,flushleft]
> >>
> >> so that you can do
> >>
> >>     \setupalign[MyAlign]
> >>
> >> and you can also use it as value to the align parameter as well ...
> >> the usual 'context abstraction'
> >>
> >> so again something to wikify ...
> >
> > Wanted to wikify, but is this already implemented?
> sure

Ok, so then: Why will creating a page \definealign not create a page with autogenerated syntax? And, the new option for \setupalign does not show up in the autogenerated syntax overview at https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupalign

I probably don't fully understand how the wiki works in these regards .. can anyone clarify?

Denis