[NTG-context] Critical Editions?

Arthur Rosendahl arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Mon Jan 10 15:18:08 CET 2022

On Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 02:31:53PM +0100, Jean-Pierre Delange via ntg-context wrote:
> Yves Codet (Assistant Professor at Toulouse University, member of CRAPA an
> institutional public research in Humanities in South of France) is involved
> in TeX patterns for Greek and Indic languages. He is a translator of Indian
> theater pieces (among other things).

  Yes, the GitHub repository I linked to contains the up-to-date version
of Yves’ Sanskrit patterns (latest substantive revision September 2011).
They support Latin transliteration and a number of modern Indic scripts,
but not Brahmi, which I’m sure he’ll be happy to add if there’s a need.
Yves has not as far as I know been involved in the development of
hyphenation patterns for Greek (whether Ancient or Modern).

	Best,

		Arthur