[NTG-context] Fonts for transliteration (was: Critical Editions?)

BPJ bpj at melroch.se
Mon Jan 10 13:28:52 CET 2022

Den mån 10 jan. 2022 10:34 <denis.maier at unibe.ch> skrev:

> Cardo is another nice font: https://www.scholarsfonts.net/
>

> Denis

Not entirely free last time I looked, and had issues with the rendering of
its lowercase ‹o› (which I suspected was deliberately introduced in the
free version, although that may be unwarranted geek paranoia! :-)

BTW Doulos SIL is their Times clone, although it at least used to lack
italics, which makes it a no-starter for most comparatists who use italics
for object language.