[NTG-context] Get Current Section Number

Wolfgang Schuster wolfgang.schuster.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 19:40:55 CET 2022

Michael Urban via ntg-context schrieb am 09.01.2022 um 17:25:
> I want to put a book title above the Chapter title for the first chapter of a book.  I suppose that this can be accomplished with a 'before=' clause that checks to see if it is the first chapter... but how do I look at the chapter number in order to set up the conditional?

Can you show a example of your document, maybe there is a better way to
produce the desired result.

\startsetups [document:start]
     \startalignment[middle]
         {\ssd\documentparameter{title}}
     \stopalignment
\stopsetups

\setuphead [chapter] [page=no]

\startdocument [title={Dummy title}]

\dorecurse{5}
   {\startchapter[title={Chapter \convertnumber{word}{#1}}]
    \samplefile{lorem}
    \stopchapter}

\stopdocument

Wolfgang