[NTG-context] Why mtxrun fails ?

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Sat Jan 8 01:42:53 CET 2022

Thank you Otared and Youssef !
As you know MacOS High Sierra is the version before Catalina and works with Bash and the command I’ve given shows where I have installed context : echo 'export PATH=/Users/adeimantos/Documents/context/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin:$PATH' >> ~/.bashrc

As I am new on MacOS and since what works on Unix works nearly the same on MacOS, no matter if you install context where you want (in /Documents or in /Applications). With the command . setuptex in the folder /home/user/context/tex one could load context and its other commands like mtxrun. I don’t understand what I forget to do !