[NTG-context] Critical Editions?

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Wed Jan 5 19:38:24 CET 2022

The starting point of the discussion on reledmac and other related points, has begun on May 13, 2016. See here about the way to get a ConTeXt equivalent to a LaTeX encoding : https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg81793.html <https://www.mail-archive.com/ntg-context@ntg.nl/msg81793.html> (I gave the LaTeX code).

For the question asked by Jürgen, as far as I know, you have to deal (and play) with setupnote, definenote AND setupline commands. Discussion is here : https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=ntg-context@ntg.nl&q=subject:%22Re%5C%3A+%5C%5BNTG%5C-context%5C%5D+TwoColumns+in+two+different+languages%2C+with+alternate+text+on+even+and+odd+page.%22&o=newest&f=1