[NTG-context] Critical Editions?

hanneder at staff.uni-marburg.de hanneder at staff.uni-marburg.de
Wed Jan 5 18:39:21 CET 2022

Dear Jean-Pierre,

I started preparing some examples, but first a quick question: Where
can I find out the exact behaviour of a command option like aNote.

If you define a \cNote with \definelinenote[cNote][n=3] as in your
example, then the input line

Cum defensionum \CNote{laboribus}{première note} senatoriisque

prints laboribus in the text and as the lemma! I cannot see where this is
defined (and explained).

----- Nachricht von Jean-Pierre Delange <adeimantos at free.fr> ---------