[NTG-context] Critical Editions?

luigi scarso luigi.scarso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:13:46 CET 2022

On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 12:54 PM Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context <
ntg-context at ntg.nl> wrote:

> On 1/5/22 9:43 AM, luigi scarso via ntg-context wrote:
> > [...]
> > quite old (2014),  but perhaps still interesting:
> > embedding of a tei-xml into a tagged pdf
> > https://www.guitex.org/home/images/ArsTeXnica/AT018/teitagged.pdf
>
> Luigi,
>
> if you allow me a comment (or even a suggestion), an English version of
> that article updated to LMTX wouuld be of huge help to the rest of us.

yeah, but unfortunately I have no time now.
It's for luatex with poppler -- now we have pplib --
and not lmtx, so not so useful I guess.
But you can try with
$>pdftotext -layout teitagged.pdf
and translate teitagged.txt  with google.

--
luigi