[NTG-context] Critical Editions?

Jean-Pierre Delange adeimantos at free.fr
Wed Jan 5 14:06:10 CET 2022

I've found in NTG archives a discussion on XML analysis tool, which make
me feel like a soldier who wants to fight after the battle ! ... 5 years
ago....

See here :
https://ntg-context.ntg.narkive.com/HAES9QLP/tei-to-context-xml-mappings

So, the question is (I don't want to start some troll, I am just
considering the fact) : why the wiki documentation on the topic (TEI-XML
with ConTeXt) is so thin ? I'm sure that we can feed this page ...

Le 05/01/2022 à 13:34, Jean-Pierre Delange via ntg-context a écrit :
> Pablo and Luigi,
>
> Or simply add this paper to the bibliographical survey at the end of
> the wiki page made by Thomas ?
>
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/TEI_xml
>

> Le 05/01/2022 à 12:54, Pablo Rodriguez via ntg-context a écrit :
>> On 1/5/22 9:43 AM, luigi scarso via ntg-context wrote:
>>> [...]
>>> quite old (2014),  but perhaps still interesting:
>>> embedding of a tei-xml into a tagged pdf
>>> https://www.guitex.org/home/images/ArsTeXnica/AT018/teitagged.pdf
>> Luigi,
>>
>> if you allow me a comment (or even a suggestion), an English version of
>> that article updated to LMTX wouuld be of huge help to the rest of us.
>>
>> I don’t even know whether it could be released on the “ConTeXt Group
>> Journal” (https://articles.contextgarden.net/journal/).
>>
>> Pablo

Jean-Pierre Delange
Agrégé de philosophie
Ancients&Moderns
"Few discoveries are more irritating than those which expose the pedigree of ideas" - Lord Acton