[NTG-context] how to place getmarking[title] in header instead of getmarking[chapter]

juh juh+ntg-context at mailbox.org
Tue Jan 4 17:27:50 CET 2022

Hi all,

I know how to put the current chapter in the header.

But how can I also put the value of \starttitle in the header.

In this mwe the \starttitle command does not modify the header.

Is it possible to do something like:

\getmarking[chapter or title]

I cannot include
\setmarking[chapter]{title headline}
right before \starttitle as the source is created automatically.

\setupheadertexts
[text]
[{\getmarking[chapter]}]
[]
[]
[{\getmarking[chapter]}]

\setupcombinedlist[content][list={chapter}]
\starttext
\placecontent
\startchapter
 [title=Lorem]

 \startsection
 [title=Lorem subsection]
 \stopsection
\stopchapter
\startchapter
 [title=Ipsum]
\stopchapter
\starttitle
 [title=title headline]

 Pellentesque dapibus suscipit ligula. Donec posuere augue in quam.
 Etiam vel tortor sodales tellus ultricies commodo.

 \page

Nullam eu ante vel est convallis dignissim.

\stoptitle